Sirvoy can automatically keep your availability updated and retrieve your bookings from Booking.com.
See point 8 below.
Follow these instructions to activate the connection:
- Inform your Booking.com Account Manager that you want to connect via XML through Sirvoy, mention our partner ID 289. Once validated, you will receive a XML agreement from your Booking.com Account Manager along with instructions on how to activate the connection.
- Once Booking.com has sent us information about your XML connection, we will send you an email asking you to map (or match) your room types. Go to Settings -> Channels -> Booking.com. You will be asked to map the room types available in Booking.com to your corresponding room types in Sirvoy. We also recommend that you enable the setting called “Update rates automatically”, otherwise, rate updates must be triggered manually.
- Make sure to verify that all room types have the correct restrictions set as expected, since the rooms will become bookable immediately after the connection is activated.
- In order for possible modifications of already existing bookings to come through correctly to Sirvoy, please ensure that no inactive room type on Booking.com is registered on Booking.com reservations. Also, please avoid changing room type settings on Booking.com after the connection process has been initiated but before it’s finalized.
- Our support team will automatically be notified once your mapping is completed and will then review it and confirm to Booking.com. You will soon thereafter receive an email from Booking.com instructing you to activate the connection. Please see this article regarding correct rate settings on Booking.com, in order to ensure correct price display on the channel.
- In case you did not enable automatic rate updates when mapping the room types, you will now have to go to Settings -> Channels -> Booking.com and click “Send price update”, then follow the instructions. If you would prefer to have rates updated automatically, please go back to Settings -> Channels -> Booking.com and click “Edit”. Make sure that the setting called “Update rates automatically” is enabled.
- If you are currently receiving credit card details through Booking.com, once the connection is active the card details will be sent through the connection instead of being visible in your extranet. To be able to access them you will need to use the “Sirvoy Vault” feature. If you are using Sirvoy’s Stripe integration, details will be automatically stored there too.
- Once your connection is active, we will import any future bookings that you have previously received through Booking.com. This is done to make sure that any future modifications and/or cancellations will be handled correctly. Please do not enter those bookings manually into Sirvoy. If bookings have been registered manually in Sirvoy, but later also are read automatically, they will appear as overbookings.