Sirvoy can automatically keep your availability updated and retrieve your bookings from Agoda.
Follow these instructions to activate the connection:
- Inform your Agoda account manager that you want to connect via XML through Sirvoy.
- When the request has been approved, go to Settings -> Channels -> Agoda.
- First enter your Agoda hotel ID and click “Save”.
- Next, you will be asked to map the room types available in Agoda to your corresponding room types in Sirvoy.
- Make sure to verify that all room types have the correct restrictions set as expected, since the rooms will become bookable immediately after the connection is activated.
- Once your mapping is completed, contact the Sirvoy support team and we will activate the connection for you.
- If you are currently receiving credit card details through Agoda, once the connection is active the card details will be sent through the connection instead of being visible in your extranet. To be able to access the credit card information, you will need to use the “Sirvoy Vault” feature. If you are using Sirvoy’s Stripe integration, details will be automatically stored there too. Please see our article on receiving credit card details from channel bookings using Stripe for more information.
Note: Once the connection is completed, you will no longer be able to change rates, availability, restrictions, etc. via your Agoda login. All updates will have to be done from Sirvoy. Once a change is done in Sirvoy, it will be reflected on Agoda.com within a couple of minutes. However, we still recommend that you at times verify through your Agoda login that availability, rates and bookings are updated and synced correctly.
Note: Even though the availability is synced between Sirvoy and the channels almost instantaneously, there is always a small risk of double bookings when the same physical room is made available on multiple booking channels simultaneously. For example, the last room could in the same instant be booked both through your website and another booking channel. This happens very rarely, even for busy hotels. But if this does happen, the booking channel will expect you to promptly inform them so that, depending on your agreement, the partner service of the channel can help find a solution as soon as possible.